Friday, December 5, 2008

ENFECTED... and it begins...

What's up everyone?

On Dec. 21st I'm planning on dropping a free mixtape called, Enfected. It's not the official mixtape of STi, it's more of a personal work in progress... but I DO want to get all the dope artists on here involved.

I have about 6 - 7 open spots left for songs on here... it's FREE to submit, and if I like your song and put it on the mixtape it will be FREE promotion for you!

Please send your song(s) to ENFECTEDMiXTAPE@GMAiL.com

I will listen to ANYTHING submitted by or before Dec. 14th...

the official track list will be released on Dec. 15th... and the mixtape will drop EVERYWHERE on Dec. 21st.

I plan on making this a series... this is Volume 1.. so if you don't make it on this one, you better drop some shit for the Volume 2 coming next month.

I hope a shitload of you get involved with this shit and SPREAD THE iLLNESS!



guest appearances already include... Cryptic Wisdom, Infinite Skillz, Chris Vetrano, Hard Target, Gravity (if he finishes his verse in time), and many more. So... GET YOUR SHIT ON HERE TOO!

No comments:

Followers